You need to know if you have a potential case as quickly as possible before the statute of limitations time period expires – preventing you from being able to get any money back if you wait too long. How can you be confident enough that you have a case in order to talk with an attorney? This free, downloadable eBooklet will answer your most important questions and tell you what you need to know in order to be confident that you have a case, such as:
- How to really know if you are dealing with a “security”
- What does “Standard of Care” actually mean, and who has to follow it?
- What are Self-Directed IRAs?
- Examples of Self-Directed IRA fraud
- How FINFRA arbitration works
- When you can bring an action in court?